This happy Earth Day writing book is perfect for any activity leading up to Earth Day or to celebrate the Spring season. The happy Earth Day book comes with 4 spaces to write, each piece flipping to the top to create a book. Each piece of the earth's body is created to lift up to the next page. This happy Earth Day book is giving students the flexibility to create any type of story, explain how to save the earth, or write a narrative with these smiling earth pages!
• Happy Earth Day Directions & Notes for Teacher
• How to Assemble Happy Earth Day Picture Guide
• Completed Happy Earth Day, Print & Go Copies with Ideas
• Primary Lined Happy Earth Day Book Pages with Wide Lines & Small Picture Space (5 Pages including Happy Earth Cover)
• Wide Ruled Lined Happy Earth Day Book Book Pages with Lines (5 Pages including Happy Earth Cover)
≪ You May Also Like
• The Growing Collection of Writing Craftivities
• Spring Themed Acrostic Poems
• Third Grade Weekly Homework Packets: Spring Bundle
All ideas are mine unless otherwise stated. Please note that this product is for one teacher/classroom only and not to be shared in any matter. Additional licenses can be purchased through my TPT store
at a discounted rate. If there are any questions, comments or changes you need feel free to email me at email@example.com
and don't forget to review!
© Alexis Sanchez from Laugh Eat Learn. All rights reserved.
You can also connect with me and find many activities
and strategies at my blog Laugh Eat Learn