Do you celebrate Earth Day in your class? If so, these writing prompts are for you! It's a great way to get students writing and reflecting about the importance of Earth Day. Great for grades K-3!
Writing Prompt Questions Included:
• Why do we celebrate Earth Day?
• What is recycling?
• What items can be recycled?
• Why is it important to recycle?
• How can you help the Earth?
• List 3 ways you can keep the Earth clean.
• 6 writing prompts
•3 different paper options with no graphics (3 lines/large picture, 8 lines/medium picture, all lines/no picture)
• 3 different paper options with black and white printer friendly graphics (3 lines/large picture, 8 lines/medium picture, all lines/no picture)
• Additional writing paper with lines
Other Writing Products
Thanks for checking out my product!
Team J's 2nd Grade Fun