Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
12 MB|30 pages
THIS RESOURCE HAS A NEW LOOK AND ADDED RESOURCES! LOOK AT THE FULL PREVIEW! Earth Day is in April which is a perfect time to teach Informative writing! This resource provides you with an Earth Day article and website perfect for students to research information, take notes, and write an informative essay.
1. Teacher Instructions and QR code for website
2. Earth Day Article- 1 page
3. Elements of Informative writing anchor chart
4. Common Core Standards anchor chart
5. Plagiarism anchor chart
6. Two Note Taking anchor chart
7. Note taking cards
8. Cards to place sources
9. Transition Words anchor chart
10. Student Directions printable for center, classwork, or homework
11. Graphic Organizer -Choice of 3 with different line spacing options
12. Final Copy Writing Templates- NEWSPAPER STYLE- Choice of 3 with different line spacing options
Thank you for visiting my store!