Time to teach students about being green and helping the Earth with Earth Day themed lessons and sustainability ideas! Hands on and engaging lessons help your learners understand what it takes to help our Earth!
Being a Green and Healthy School as well as an ECO-School is rewarding! To see our students growing a school garden, learning how to become stewards of the Earth and learn what it takes to live sustainably...is so important this day and age. Your students will get a chance to learn what it takes to reduce, reuse, and recycle
as well as find easy ways to make a difference and more...Use for Earth Day...but then again every day is Earth Day!
This pack includes:
Sustainability Home survey
Four ways to be sustainable connection sheet
Sustainability Poster writing connections
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle activity and reflection
For the Birds Upcycling Station and Project sheet
Nature Walk Activity Sheet
Trashing It Recycling Game and Vocabulary connections
3 R's Activities and more!
Check out our Green and Healthy School and my blog at
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more! #ssyearthday
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal