This 37 page NO PREP download includes a variety of fun activities to use in your therapy room for Earth Day....OR MAKE EVERYDAY Earth Day and use this packet to teach about being green/recycling, etc. throughout the year!
- 4 coloring/art pages that coordinate with the teaching materials/lessons.
- 2 pages of teaching materials to use for teaching about the 3 Rs (reduce, reuse and recycle) containing child-friendly language and practical ideas about how your students can get involved in saving
- 2 pages to practice sorting items for recycling as well as what can and cannot be recycled.
- 1 nature scene to spark discussion, debate, and opinions about things that are good and not-so-good for our world.
- 1 page to help students discriminate which of their actions are Earth friendly and which are not.
- 2 writing prompts that encourage students to write about what they’ve learned about taking care of our Earth. These also have graphics to color.
- 17 sound specific articulation/phonemic awareness sheets- "find your sound" recycling bin scenes targeting r, vocalic r, /r/ blends, s, z, /s/ blends, /l/,/l/ blends f, v, b, p, t, d, sh, ch, j, k, g and "th" (also great for homework)
- 1 page that targets describing our Earth. As an option, using with the EET is recommended.
- 4 coloring pages for students to "take an oath" and show intention to be a recycler or take good care of the Earth.
Includes pages in both color and black & white. Feel free to email with any questions or concerns
For more, follow me at my blog!Also, follow me on facebook for exclusive freebies, therapy ideas, and fun!
Thanks for stopping by!