Use your creativity to create your very own imaginary country, where kids make the rules! What's the weather like? What is the native tongue? What do citizens have for dinner? What do residents do in their free time? What's the hot tourist attraction?
Name it, draw it, and rule it!
Below is a list of things to include in your geography project:
1. Where is it located? (open ocean or landlocked)
2. Come up with a snazzy name for your country and a strange shape.
3. Design a flag.
4. What biomes are there?
5. What's the physical geography like: landforms? (mountain, canyon, river)
6. What kind of animals and plants can you find there?
7. What's the major city or hot attraction (landmark)?
8. Design Currency
9. Natural resources (gold?!) / Imports / Exports
10. Population / What language is spoken there?
11. Cultural traits -Cuisine
12. Make a map of your country.
See this with more details at We Are Teachers! click here