Kick off your science unit with fun and doable science worksheets created for younger students.
This unit is aligned to Common Core Standards and gives students an opportunity to have some independent practice during science time.
I used these worksheets in class and got real feedback from my students to make this unit engaging and exciting.
The worksheets were created to go along with any type of direct instruction about the Earth's Land, Air, and Water. They work best when used with short video clips, mini lessons, and textbook reading.
The unit includes:
- Introduction foldable
- 1 overall landforms worksheet
- 5 different Landform worksheets
- 1 Oceans Worksheet
- Equator and Poles Worksheet
- 1 foldable assessment
The worksheets have traceable lettering and fill in the blanks. I have also included a Teacher's Notes page to help you start defining the different landforms.
Earth is composed of land, air, and water. As a basis for understanding this concept:
3. a. Students know characteristics of mountains, rivers, oceans, valleys, deserts, and local landforms.
3. c. Students know how to identify resources from Earth that are used in everyday life and understand that many resources can be conserved