This is a Bundle.
I developed these questions in order to integrate science into the ELA block. I find this to be a great way to provide more informational text to the students. They are required to refer to the text for evidence in order to answer the comprehension questions.
In order to use these materials you will need the Foss Science Earth Materials Stories book.
This bundle includes comprehension questions for the following stories:
• Investigation 1 Written In Stone
• Investigation 1 Post Cards from the Ledge
• Investigation 2 Treasure Underfoot.
• Investigation 2 X Marks the Spot
• Investigation 2 Digging It Up: Mining For Minerals
• Investigation 2 Birthstones: A Mineral for each Month.
Reading skills addressed: answering questions using evidence from the text, cause and effect, compare and contrast, vocabulary, text features: table of contents, heading, subheading
There are 10 pages of questions and 12 pages of answer keys
Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.