SAVE 30% by purchasing ALL my Earth, Moon and Celestial Cycles Lab Stations Activities!
About SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations Activities require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. They are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. Each station activity promotes skills so to develop students into proficient and competent scientific thinkers.
SNAPs lab activities have five components:
cience Skills Station to develop science skill proficiency
arrative Station to build science literacy
ssessment Station to evaluate learning and understanding
roblem-Solving Station to foster engineering design
ynthesis/Summary Project to inspire higher-order learning
Next Generation Science Standards
These labs address Next Generation Science Standard 5-PS2-1, 3-ESS2-1, 5-ESS1-2 and MS-ESS1-1. They combine the three dimensions of science learning - science and engineering practices, disciplinary core ideas and crosscutting concepts - in order to meet the standards. The labs also make interdisciplinary connections to STEM, Math CCSS and ELA CCSS to build the appropriate skills.
Download the preview for a list of skills covered and materials required for each lab.
This bundle includes:
• Earth's Gravity Lab Stations Activity
• The Sun, Earth and Moon System Lab Station Activity
• Season & Weather Lab Stations Activity
• Shadows & Day Length Patterns Lab Stations Activity
• Constellations Lab Stations Activity
• Seasons & Earth's Tilt Lab Stations Activity
• Lunar Phases Lab Stations Activity
• Solar and Lunar Eclipses Lab Stations Activity
• Tidal Cycle Lab Stations Activity
Important Note: The Tidal Cycle lab has NOT been completed yet. It will be added to this bundle by the end of the 2017-2018 academic year. If you purchase this bundle now, you can access and download this activity once completed and added to this bundle.
Please view individual labs for objectives and station descriptions.
Be sure to check out:
• The FREE SNAPs Lab Stations Best Practices and Setup Guide
• A FREE SNAPs Lab
to learn more about my lab station activities
• All my Earth
or Nature of Science
Lab Station Activities
Purchasing Options to Save you MORE $$$:
• Save 35% with the Earth, Moon and Celestial Cycles Unit Bundle
• Save 35% with the Earth
Science Lab Bundle
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Lab Bundle
• Save 45% with the Earth
Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum