Save 35% by purchasing ALL my NGSS aligned Earth, Moon and Celestial Cycles teaching materials!
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future NGSS aligned Celestial Cycles products.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS 5-PS2-1, 3-ESS2-1, 5-ESS1-2 and MS-ESS1-1.
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming 2017-2018)
• Earth, Moon and Celestial Cycles PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (56 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• Earth, Moon and Celestial Cycles INB Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. Editable
versions of INB notes included. This INB unit includes 15 INB lessons and 26+ INB activities:
Chapter 1: Gravity
Chapter 2: Rotation vs. Revolution
Chapter 3: Time Units
Chapter 4: Celestial Cycles
Chapter 5: Sun’s Movement & Shadows
Chapter 6: Stars Movement at Night
Chapter 7: Seasons
Chapter 8: Seasonal Constellations
Chapter 9: Earth’s Revolution & Seasons
Chapter 10: Earth’s Tilt
Chapter 11: Sun’s Altitude & the Seasons
Chapter 12: Lunar Phases
Chapter 13: Eclipses
Chapter 14: Tidal Cycle
Chapter 15: Spring vs. Neap Tide
• Earth, Moon and Celestial Cycles Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 9 SNAPs lab activities:
• Earth's Gravity Lab Stations Activity
• The Sun, Earth and Moon System Lab Station Activity
• Season & Weather Lab Stations Activity
• Shadows & Day Length Patterns Lab Stations Activity
• Constellations Lab Stations Activity
• Seasons & Earth's Tilt Lab Stations Activity
• Lunar Phases Lab Stations Activity
• Solar and Lunar Eclipses Lab Stations Activity
• Tidal Cycle Lab Stations Activity
The Tidal Cycle has NOT been completed yet. It will be added to this bundle by December 2017. If you purchase this bundle now, you can access and download this lab once completed and added to this bundle.
• Earth, Moon and Celestial Cycles Task Cards
56 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in this unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
Downloading and Accessing the Files
This product is hosted on a third-party website. Purchasers will receive instructions on how to access and download the files of this product once purchased through TpT.
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!