This product includes five Cornell notes (filled and fill-in-the-blank), two warm-ups, a presentation following along with the notes, and a mini quiz at the end of each lesson. This product is part of my Earth Science/Astronomy Unit Bundle: Earth, Sun, and Moon.
This product reviews the following topics:
- Lesson 1- Earth and Moon’s Motion
- Lesson 2- Seasonal Patterns
- Lesson 3- Gravity in Space
- Lesson 4- Moon Phases and Eclipses
- Lesson 5- Moon Causes Tides
-Cornell notes: There are two versions--filled and fill-in-the-blank. Notes are completed by following along with the presentation. This allows you to walk around and support students, engage with students, or sit comfortably in your seat. There are five criteria to the Cornell notes: header, student notes, drawings of main ideas, summary, and student-derived question (Depths of Knowledge).
-Presentation: Presentation guides direct instruction as students follow along and complete their Cornell notes. Presentation revisits anticipation guide statements from the beginning of the lesson and at the end (serves as warm-up), has built-in mini quiz at the end of each lesson to check for understanding (5 multiple choice questions with answers), pictures to help learn the material, and starter sentences to support students complete the summary section of their Cornell notes focused on the essential questions (differentiated instruction).
- Make sure to extract file in order to open the zipped file.
- To view the presentation, open the PDF, click on “View” and then on “Full Screen Mode.”
- This product is not completely editable, except for the unit cover, assessments, and some project templates.
CHECK OUT MY UNIT BUNDLES:
-EARTH AND ASTRONOMY SCIENCE
Stay connected to be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches!