This printable PDF unit is a great resource to supplement your science textbook. It covers a variety of topics about space, including rotation/revolution, moon phases, constellations, telescopes and shadows.
What is Included in this Packet?
- Reading passage on the Earth, moon and sun
- Venn diagram to compare and contrast the Earth, Moon and Sun
- Table to compare and contrast the Earth and moon
- The reason for day and night-short reading passage and questions
- The reason for seasons-short reading passage and questions
- Model of the Earth, moon and sun-to show revolution and rotation
- Revolution versus rotation matching activity
- Phases of the moon identification (3 versions included)
- Moon creative writing activity
- Lunar calendar for students to observe the moon
- Oreo cookie phases of the moon activity
- Constellations-short reading passage and activity
- Telescopes-short reading passage and questions
- Shadows-short reading passage and activity
- Vocabulary graphic organizer (3 versions included)
- Bulletin board set (5 pages)-Earth, moon and sun vocabulary, rotation vs. revolution, phases of the moon
- Answer Keys
There are multiple versions of some items to differentiate and meet the needs of all your students.
**Please look at the preview to see what is included. **