This is a full year bundle of formative assessment prompts that can be used as daily bell work, an early finisher activity, a station activity, ticket outs, or anywhere else that you would use task cards for Earth
It includes a total of 13 sets of 16 task card prompts. (208 total task cards, plus a bonus set) There will also an extra blank template if you would like to create your own questions and 7 general formative assessments or exit tickets for you to use as you choose for a total of 215.
Each of these will be included in the following formats:
- Google Slides (both Digital Task Cards with student answer spots and without, in order to project on the board for the whole class)
- Directions to print as task cards, use in PowerPoint, and use in different Learning Management Systems. Google Drive is great, but it is not the only educational tool. Included are directions so that you can move your Google Drive teaching lessons over to the top education apps: Microsoft OneDrive, Schoology, Notability, Nearpod, Canvas, Edmodo, Blackboard, PicCollage, Padlet, Evernote, Seesaw.
Why use digital?
- Save time
- No printing and cutting
- Colorful and engaging to students
- Lots of options: Can be used instantly on the board, or on devices
- Use technology
- Access Anywhere
- Reduce your grading time.
These are correlated with my Earth Science Curriculum Guide
to ensure that they cover all the learning objectives for the year.
***For more information about digital task cards, check out this blog post from Study All Knight***
**All pictures, graphics, and artwork in our lessons are either purchased legally for use or are created by Science in the City**
This resource is compatible with Google Drive, it is in no way affiliated with or representative of the Google company, nor is it formally endorsed by Google.
You may also be interested in:
Earth Science Curriculum Guide
Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition Unit Pack
Global Warming, Greenhouse Effect, and Ozone Depletion
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me
and be notified when new products are uploaded. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Science in the City Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook