resource to help you design a one-year Earth Science course! Includes multiple pacing options to focus or broaden the scope of your course so to meet the needs of your students. Aligned with grades 3-5 and/or 6-8 Next Generation Science Standards.
About this Product:
• Includes an NGSS aligned product catalog with hyperlink to resources on TpT
• Includes individual unit planning guides with multiple pacing options
• Includes a course overview with 3+ pacing options, including an upper elementary and intermediate focused option
• Breaks down an entire year into units, themes and lessons
• Suggests how and when to use my products so to implement the 5E Lesson Model
• Helps you pace an entire Earth Science course or individual Earth Science units
• Aligns Earth Science units to grades 3-5 and/or 6-8 NGSS
You can use this product to help you:
• Prioritize essential topics and concepts that should be covered in an NGSS aligned Earth Science course
• Utilize my products, including my Interactive Notebook Units, PowerPoints, Exams and SNAPs labs
• Plan and pace your own NGSS aligned Earth Science course
• The planning and pacing guide considers and plans for some activities that have not yet been created. This resource will be updated as these activities are created throughout the 2017-2018 academic year.
• Use an Integrated Science Planning and Pacing Guide
to help organize topics in an integrated science approach. This guide organizes life, earth and physical science topics over a 3-year period (grades 3-5 or 6-8).
• Check out all my FREE planning and pacing materials HERE