Also included in
- This Interactive Science Notebook Bundle includes Life Science, Physical Science, and Earth Science Interactive Notebooks. This bundle includes all four of my science interactive notebooks combined into one neat pack! Purchasing the pack saves you more money than purchasing the notebooks individuall$18.00$21.95Save $3.95
I created this Earth Science Interactive Notebook as a way to help my students learn about Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition along with many other Earth Science Concepts in a fun and engaging way. Interactive notes are a great way to help students work with the material they are learning and apply their own knowledge.
- Layers of the Earth
- Tectonic Plates
- Convergent, Divergent, and Transform Boundaries
- Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition
- GIS Maps and Satellite Imagery
- Ways to Control Impact: Dams, Levees, Sea Walls, Jetties
- Sand Dredging and Beach Reclamation
- Ways to Control Soil Erosion: Contour Plowing and Terracing
This notebook Includes:
→ 10 pages of student notes
→ The notes are designed with "quick cuts." I know how frustrating it can be when students are cutting out their notes for what seems like forever! These are simple - most of the pages can be cut in a rectangle to fit into notebooks.
→ Notebook Visuals - you can display these on your projector so that students know how to cut and glue their notes. This is VERY helpful and saves me a lot of time and questions!
→ Examples of Finished Notes
>> This Interactive Notebook can also be found in my Earth Science Bundle