Earth Science - Bring your science journal to life using these Earth Sciences interactive sheets.
Want the Complete Lesson?
Includes PowerPoints, Notes, Homework, Student Projects, Lab, Assessments, Engagement Activities, and More
Save Over 35%
This product is also included in a bundle that has all 8 of my best-selling interactive notebooks
for a savings of over 35%
Included in the package:
- Continental Drift Theory flipable (Alfred Wegener, evidence)
- Plate Boundaries flipable - Convergent, Divergent, Transform (color and b&w)
- Plate Boundaries pop-up pyramid (color and b&w)
- Plate Boundaries matching game with pockets for the game cards
- Plate Boundaries notes matrix (description, drawing, examples)
- Oceanic crust vs. Continental crust Venn Diagram
- Major and Minor Tectonic Plates flip book
- Abundant elements found on Earth pie flipable (oceans, living matter, atmosphere, crust)
- Rocks and Minerals Venn Diagram
- Properties of Minerals accordion pull out (luster, streak, cleaveage, fracture, density, color, hardness)
- Rock Cycle flip book (sedimentary, igneous, metamorphic)
- Moh’s Scale of Hardness in minerals
- Topographic Maps flipable
- Topographic Maps flip book with fictitious map and questions about elevations
- Erosion and Topographic Maps
- Earth’s Layers flip book - Crust, Mantle, Outer Core, Inner Core (color and b&w)
- Pre-typed Keys for each template (great for absent and modified students)
- High-quality photos of each template
- Table of contents for ease of use
You Might Also Like…
Blank Interactive Notebook Templates
Force and Motion Interactive Notebook Pages
Earth and Space Word Wall Cards
Space Interactive Notebook Pages
Connect with Kesler Science Lessons
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog -Kesler Science Lessons Blog
for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great great info and freebies on Facebook
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.