Products in this Bundle (22)
showing 1-5 of 22 products
Also included in
- **CHECK OUT THE NEW UPDATES BELOW! This NGSS Next Generation Science Standards for Middle School Science Mega Bundle has all of my NGSS labs, lessons, activities, assessments, projects, stems, and other resources combined into one product (most of which have been or are being edited for distance lea$250.00$350.25Save $100.25
This NGSS bundle for Middle School Science is a bundle of all of my EARTH science/geology labs, lessons, and activities combined into one product at a DISCOUNT! All resources are aligned to the new NGSS standards.
These activities and lessons are sure to fit perfectly into your earth science or geology units! It offers FIVE WEEKS of lessons and activities! You will have access to over 155 pages of resources that are sure to engage and challenge your students. Note: This is a growing bundle although I cannot guarantee what/when new resources are added! I have been averaging about 1 per month, so either way it is worth it because all new resources are yours for FREE!
ADDED in summer 2019: Claim, Evidence, and Reasoning Bulletin Board Set and Back-to-School Science Scavenger Hunt, Earth's Place in the Universe worksheet
ADDED in Jan 2020: Funny Science Thank You Cards
ADDED in April 2020: Earth/Life/Space Scavenger Hunts, Assessments Tasks and Test Questions for MS-ESS1-1 and 1-2 (more assessments coming in 2021)
Added in Sept. 2020 Engineering Design Posters
Added in Oct 2020: Digital Interactive Notebook update for Human Impact Project
Added in Nov. 2020: Rocks and Rocks Cycle Digital Interactive Notebook for Google
Added in April 2021: Assessments Tasks and Test Questions for MS-ESS1-3
Added in July 2021: Engineering Design Bulletin Board
Upcoming will be the Earth/Space NGSS Assessments (TBD)
Simply print out lessons or attach them to Google Classroom as PDFs (or whatever platform you use!) Check out my other individual home/distance learning products in my store! Home and Distance Learning Resources
In this bundle, students:
- explore a rock brought from home in a CER lab that imitates the real work of geologists
- model the rock cycle in a choice project
- read excerpts about wind erosion from the novel Out of the Dust about life during The Dust Bowl and gather evidence on wind erosion in a lab
- investigate how mountains get rounded through modeling, labs, and an Interactive Notebook Foldable
- investigate, design, and present prototypes that solve one of six problems involving the erosion of lab they have "won"
- investigate how overpopulation has affected natural resources, research, and design a solution to minimize its impact on Earth (NEWLY ADDED GOOGLE DIGITAL INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK VERSION)
- explore plate tectonics, convection currents, hot spots, map earthquake locations, model a volcano and the mantle in lab station
- create and "walk" model planets and their relative distances from the sun
- draw the levels of organization of the universe and relate the lesson to the Crosscutting Concept of "Scale, Proportion, and Quantity"
- challenged and assessed on MS-ESS1-1 and MS-ESS1-2 Performance Expectations through assessment tasks and questions which can be used on pre-assessments, tests, quizzes, or for check-ins
- explore the 3 rocks and the rock cycle in a digital interactive notebook
I have included my best selling NGSS Unit Template as a bonus resource for FREE!!!
Please see individual product titles and descriptions for exact NGSS standards. This bundle addresses ONLY the following NGSS earth science and engineering performance expectations:
Looking for other NGSS lessons, units, activities, etc.? Check out my store for more here: Store Link.
NGSS Physical Science Bundle: Click Here
NGSS Life Science Bundle: Click Here
NGSS All Resources Bundle: Click Here
Be sure to rate me to earn TPT credits, check out my elementary and high school NGSS resources, AND FOLLOW ME TO STAY UP-TO-DATE ON MY LATEST RESOURCES!!!