This Earth Science Regents Review Game Bundle will keep you and your students engaged for a full week of class! All documents are editable. Included in this bundle are 5 different review games in 2 different formats.
1) Jeopardy: A classic game of Jeopardy in a PowerPoint format. This is great for a full class review. You can play Jeopardy with students in groups or individually using small white boards and dry erase markers. This is one of my students’ favorite ways to review at the end of the year. It keeps everyone active and engaged in the review, while letting you see which students and which topics need some TLC!
2) Task Cards: If you haven’t used task cards in your class yet, you are missing out! Tasks cards allow for students to review individually or in a small group, at their own pace, while moving around the room. A PowerPoint presentation with the questions and answers are provided so you can review as a class after students have finished.
REVIEW GAME TOPICS:
1) Intro to Earth Science: 25 Questions on Prologue, Earth’s “Spheres”, Latitude/Longitude, Polaris, Topographic Maps
2) Astronomy: 25 Questions on Earth in Space, Celestial Observations, The Moon, Solar System, Orbits, Deep Space
3) Atmospheric Studies: 25 Questions on Energy, Water Cycle & Groundwater, Climate, Weather Factors, Meteorology
4) Geology: 25 Questions on Rocks & Minerals, Surface Processes, Plate Tectonics, Geologic Hazards, Geologic History
5) Earth Science Reference Tables: 35 questions – one on each table in the 2011 Earth Science Reference Tables
BONUS GAME INCLUDED: Earth Science Final Review: This PowerPoint review game has 20 questions from each of the major Earth Science topics listed above. This is great for the last day of classes.
***Please note that this review bundle was created for the New York State Earth Science Regents. Many questions require the use of the 2011 Earth Science Reference Tables!
Note to Customer:
Click on the ★ above to follow my store.
Leave feedback to earn credit points to save money on future products!
This download is for one personal classroom use only. Duplication or sharing with other classrooms, co-workers, an entire school system, or posting on any website or blog violates copyright law. If your school, grade level, or department wishes to use this product, please purchase an additional license for each teacher at the discounted additional license price when you checkout. Thank you!