Weathering and Erosion Lesson: Earth Science
This Power Point presentation teaches students about:
processes that destroy the Earth's surface. It discusses weathering and erosion by water, wind, ice, and ocean waves. The presentation includes images on every slide, various interactive internet links, and a video.
Other Earth Science Lessons:
Earth Science Interactive Notebook
Earth’s Layers, Earthquakes, and Volcanoes PowerPoint
Deposition by Water, Wind, and Glaciers PowerPoint
Controlling Floods, Weathering, and Erosion PowerPoint
OR purchase these lessons (and more) in my Earth Science Bundle
If you love this product, take a look at my other science units:
• Electricity and Magnetism Interactive Notebook
• Properties of Matter Interactive Notebook
• Life Science Interactive Notebook
• Electricity Unit
• Classification of Animals and Plants
• Inherited Traits, Genes, and Learned Behaviors
• Plant and Animal Cells
• Physical and Chemical Changes
• Matter and its Properties
• Year Long Science Bundle Also Available!
Earn TPT Credits for future purchases
• Go to your “My Purchases” page and click on the “Provide Feedback” button.
To learn about future sales, new products, and freebies:
• Click the green star next to my store logo.
• Follow Me on Pinterest
If you need to contact me,
please send me an email at email@example.com