Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- This Bundle for Utah SEEd 7th grade includes science resources for each strand and standard. Each unit included addresses specific Utah SEEd standards for 7th grade. Students will love these engaging activities for Utah SEEd 7th Grade. You will love saving time by having someone creating resources w$117.44$146.80Save $29.36
- The Middle School Science Bundle addresses all the DCIs for Middle School NGSS. This is a huge resource that addresses the complete NGSS Middle School Curriculum for grades 6th, 7th and 8th grade. This is a growing bundle and I will add new resources to it as they are created. Save 20% by purchasing$298.84$373.55Save $74.71
This is a bundle of resources on Earth Science for Middle school. Purchase together here and save 20% This resource is designed to meet the NGSS Disciplinary Core Ideas: History of The Planet Earth, Plate Tectonics and Large-Scale System Interactions, Earth's Materials and Systems, The Role of Water in Earth's Surface Processes. Students will be engaged in hands-on labs and close reading passages to learn about Earth Systems and how they continually change our planet.
This bundle Includes:
This bundle is a collection of resources designed to teach middle school Earth Science from the Earth Systems NGSS strand. It is aligned with both NGSS for Middle School. It is also aligned with CCSS for reading informational text.
This resource is designed to meet the standard for NGSS Earths Systems:
MS-ESS2-2. Construct an explanation based on evidence for how geoscience processes have changed Earth’s surface at varying time and spatial scales.
MS-ESS2-1. Develop a model to describe the cycling of Earth’s materials and the flow of energy that drives this process.
MS-ESS2-2. Construct an explanation based on evidence for how geoscience processes have changed Earth’s surface at
varying time and spatial scales.
Analyze and interpret data on the distribution of fossils and rocks, continental shapes, and seafloor structures to provide evidence of the past plate motions.
This resource is also aligned with Earth Science for 7th Grade Utah SEED.
Utah SEEd 7.2.1 Develop a model of the rock cycle to describe the relationship between energy flow and matter cycling that create igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks. Emphasize the process of melting, crystallization, weathering, deposition, sedimentation, and deformation, which act together to form minerals and rocks.
Standard 7.2.2 Construct an explanation based on evidence for how processes have changed Earth’s surface at varying time and spatial scales.
Ask questions and analyze and interpret data about the patterns between plate tectonics and:
(1) The occurrence of earthquakes and volcanoes.
(2) Continental and ocean floor features.
(3) The distribution of rocks and fossils.
MS-ESS1-4. Construct a scientific explanation based on evidence from rock strata for how the geologic time scale is used to organize Earth’s 4.6-billion-year-old history.
Utah SEEd 7.2.6
Make an argument from evidence for how the geologic time scale shows the age and history of Earth. Emphasize scientific evidence from rock strata, the fossil record, and the principles of relative dating such as superposition, uniformitarianism and recognizing unconformities.
The following science concepts are addressed:
The Rock Cycle
Heat and pressure
Recycling of matter
weathering and erosion
Layers of the Earth
Mid Ocean Ridges
The Continental Margin
comparing and contrasting
Making an Argument from Evidence
Age of the Earth
By Lynda R. Williams
Teaching Science With Lynda
By Lynda R. Williams
If you have questions about my resources please contact me email@example.com
* My resources are secure and not editable for copyright reasons.
These resources are created by Lynda R. Williams at Teaching Science
Follow me and get news of my new resources. Each new resource is discounted by 50% for the first 24 hours!
Please view some of my other resources for Middle School Science