Products in this Bundle (21)
showing 1-5 of 21 products
This Earth & Space Science Webquests Mega Set is just right for a hybrid, blended, or flipped approach to teaching. (It can also be used just as easily in traditional classroom instruction.)
Every webquest in the set comes with a clickable webquest file, a worksheet, and an answer key. Each webquest link points to information that your students need to complete the worksheet. Besides printing the worksheets, no other prep is needed to use this resource.
How to use each webquest:
1.) Share each PDF webquest file with clickable links to student computers.
2.) Print the accompanying worksheets.
3.) That’s it! Students are ready to get started.
Students click the links embedded into stunning photographs in the webquests to find answers to questions on various web pages. (The questions follow the order of the links.) Students write their responses on the accompanying worksheets.
This earth and space science set is currently available at 50% off individual prices. This is the highest bundle discount percentage on Teachers Pay Teachers. Use this high-quality resource to support excellent earth science instruction.
Click the preview button for a closer look!
The Earth and Space Science Webquests Mega Set has 20 webquests in geology, hydrology, meteorology, and astronomy: approximately one for every other week of a full Earth Science course:
· Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition
· Rock Cycle and Rock Types
· Plate Tectonics
· Earthquakes and Tsunamis
· The Water Cycle
· The Ocean: Waves, Tides, Pressure, More
· Watersheds, Streams, and Lakes
· The Cryosphere: Earth's Frozen Sphere
· The Atmosphere
· Air Pressure and Winds
· Air Masses, Fronts, Weather, and Precipitation
· Tornadoes, Thunderstorms, and Hurricanes
· The Universe and Our Milky Way Galaxy
· The Sun
· The Earth and Moon
· Planets and Space Rocks in the Solar System
· Stars and Black Holes
This complete set saves you half the cost compared to individual prices.
What does every webquest include?
Every webquest includes the following:
• Webquest: Stunning images directly link students to relevant informational text from a variety of credible sources. Specific sources are listed on the description for each individual webquest. You can preview every page of each webquest by clicking its preview button, above. (PDF, generally 7-8 pages)
• Printable student worksheet (PDF, 17 short-answer questions, generally 3-4 pages)
• Answer key to student worksheet (PDF, generally 3-4 pages)
All Forward-Thinking Curriculum webquests meet the following stringent quality criteria:
· All links connect to very carefully-selected and modern websites.
· All linked online texts are from highly authoritative and reputable sources.
· Students can complete all of the included questions by accessing the online texts and the images alone. No earphones or other special technology are needed to access the information.
· The online texts are at a reading level that is accessible to middle and high school students.
· Very importantly, all links are routinely checked and maintained!
Please remember, this is a copyright-protected resource. Each license is for the use of a single teacher and his/her own students, only within a password-protected school environment. Please use the “Buy Licenses to Share” button if more than one teacher will be using it. Thank you!
© Forward-Thinking Curriculum
All images are used legally and attributed where required within this resource.