This Earth Science foldable has it all! It ties in almost all of the Earth Science concepts.
* Pangea to present-day-earth. (Axis, Tropics, Hemisphere, Equator)
* Waves (Transverse and Compression)
* Convection currents (Heat transfer through liquid)
* Earth's inner structure ( Asthenosphere, Lithosphere, and Mesosphere)
* Tectonic Plates
* Earthquakes (P waves and S waves)
You can make this lesson as simple or complex as your students need.
It covers a variety of STAAR tested objectives. You can use this as review, scaffolding notes, a project... the uses are almost limitless. Students of all ages enjoy hands-on foldables. The end result is something that's creative and they can use.
Fits neatly in a science journal or by itself on cardstock.
CHECK OUT DEMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jggAche-9P4