A QUIZ GAME WARM-UP LIVE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN!
Watch as your students face off in teams to race against the clock with this captivating PowerPoint quiz game warm up.
Absolutely NO PREP! :)
Your Students Will Learn:
- How burning fossil fuels has changed the atmosphere
- The immediate effects of the carbon cycle
- The process of the water cycle
How It Works:
1) Divide your class up into 4 teams
2) Hand each team a set of answer paddles (provided)
3) Open Powerpoint and press play :)
- 10 Animated Practice Questions
- 1 Fully Interactive PowerPoint Review Game
- 4 Team Answer Paddle Printables
- 1 Team Scorecard
- 1 Answer Key
- Game Instructions
There are 3 game modes:
1) Team Battle - All four teams raise an answer at the end of the countdown timer.
2) Versus - Two teams compete for points. First team with the correct answer wins!
3) Head To Head - One student from each team is nominated to answer a question.
Each question comes equipped with a countdown timer that ranges from 15 seconds to 1 minute so you gotta be quick!
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!
Works with PowerPoint 2011 and up on both Mac and PC
***UPGRADE TODAY AND SAVE 20%!***
Save 20% when you purchase the entire Biology I Visual Crash Course System
YES! MY STUDENTS DESERVE THIS
The Biology I Visual Crash Course Includes:
1) The Practice of Science
2) The Characteristics ofScientific Knowledge
3) The Role of Theories, Models, Laws, and Hypothesis
4) Earth Systems and Patterns
5) Organization and Development of Living Organisms
6) Diversity and Evolution of Living Organisms
7) Heredity and Reproduction
9) Matter and Energy Transformations
Like what you see? Check out our entire library full of stunning products
that will supercharge your classroom!
If you have any questions, email us by clicking the link below
Follow us on:
Don't forget to leave a review! Thanks!