Imaginative, adaptable, open-ended Earth themed unit study. A full week+ worth of reading, writing, p.e., health, math, science, history/social studies/geography, art, emotional wellness, logical reasoning, STEM, lessons, games, ideas, and printables. All activities are versatile and open ended, structured to fit the use you need them for. Includes Unit Guide, Proposed Outline, Reduce-Reuse-Recycle, My Ideal Habitat, Earth's Rainbow, Earth Treasures, Earth Cards, Tree and Fruit, My Earth Favorites, Earth Grown, Earth Gratitude and Care, Wonderful Water, and ideas for additional activities to fit the theme and foster learning. Activities are targeted to meet requirements for national and state education standards. 13 pages total. For photos of this unit study in action, please visit us at blog.brilliantbungalow.com and find us on Instagram @brilliantbungalow.
- Print multiple copies of cards
- Select to print multiple copies on one page for smaller card sizes
- Print smaller landscape pages individually on landscape setting to print full size
- Use a laser printer for efficient and inexpensive color printing
- Tuck papers in a pocket protector and write with dry erase marker for multiple uses of the same activities