Also included in
- These 29 science sorts target upper-elementary science concepts and provide the extra practice necessary for content mastery. What a fun way to review and assess student learning during your science STAAR review.Students use either the print or digital sorting activities to show their understanding$18.99$24.00Save $5.01
- These 5th grade science review activities will make test prep easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessments or$94.95$143.50Save $48.55
Need a standards-based, fun review for Earth and space concepts for upper elementary? These are the perfect way to engage students while providing extra practice for mastery of concepts such as sedimentary rock formation, weather and climate, rotation and revolution, as well as phases of the moon. SEVEN different, standards-based, Earth and Space topics are included in this engaging and focused resource. Answer keys are provided.
Save 20% when you purchase the 5th Grade Full Year of Science Sorts BUNDLE.
Topics included in this resource:
- Sedimentary Rock and Fossil Fuel Formation
- Identifying the Agent of Change (Wind, Water, or Ice)
- Weather and Climate
- Rotation and Revolution
- Features of the Sun, Earth, and Moon
- Water Cycle
- Phases of the Moon
This resource includes THREE versions of each sorting topic.
Digital version in Google Drive™
- Each sort in on a separate slide
- Drag and drop into categories
- Must have Google Drive™ to access but can assign across multiple platforms (Google Classroom™, Seesaw, etc)
- Instructions on assigning in Google Classroom™
Student Interactive Notebook Sorts
- Single page per student
- glue in notebooks as a support for student learning
- use as an assessment for student to turn in
Full-Size Sorting Mats
- Early Finishers
- Centers or Stations
- Small group and tutoring
- Great visuals for students that need extra support
Other resources you may find useful for your classroom:
Want to earn credits to use on future purchases?
After you use this resource with your students, come back and leave a review. It helps other teachers find our resources and it also earns you points that can be used towards more Teachers Pay Teachers resources for your classroom. You can leave feedback by going to your MY PURCHASES tab.
Want to be notified when we have new resources, freebies, or discounts?
Click HERE to follow our store.
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).