PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Need a standards-based, fun review for Earth and space concepts for upper elementary? These are the perfect way to engage students while providing extra practice for mastery of concepts such as sedimentary rock formation, weather and climate, rotation and revolution, as well as phases of the moon. SEVEN different, standards- based, Earth and Space topics are included in this engaging and focused resource. Answer keys are provided.
This set of sorting activities is available in our 5th grade Science STAAR Review Sorting Activities at a significant savings over purchasing the sets individually.
Take a look at the PREVIEW for more details on each sorting activity.
Topics included in this resource:
This resource includes TWO versions of each sorting topic.
Student Interactive Notebook Sorts
Full Size Sorting Mats
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Aligned to Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills ** NEW STREAMLINED TEKS **
Other resources you may find useful for your classroom:
Want to earn credits to use on future purchases?
After you use this resource with your students, come back and leave a review. It helps other teachers find our resources and it also earns you points that can be used towards more Teachers Pay Teachers resources for your classroom. You can leave feedback by going to your MY PURCHASES tab.
Want to be notified when we have new resources, freebies, or discounts?
Click HERE to follow our store.
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).