This assessment pack includes 5 unique assessments covering the many concepts of Earth in Space and Time. With over 100 questions, this assessment pack will cover any assessment needs that you have in your middle to upper elementary classroom for Earth in Space and Time.
The five assessments that are included in this bundle:
1) Earth's Motion Assessment - concepts covered: rotation, revolution, gravity, equinox and solstice (21 questions)
2) Moon Phases Assessment - concepts covered: moon phases, waxing and waning (14 questions)
3) Solar and Lunar Eclipse Assessment - concepts covered: solar eclipse (total, partial, annular and hybrid) and lunar eclipse (partial, penumbral and total) - (18 questions)
4) Solar System Assessment - concepts covered: planets, dwarf planets, asteroids vs. meteors, asteroid belts, comets, and N.A.S.A. and the space race topics. (20 questions)
5) Stars, Galaxies, Constellations and the Universe Assessment - concepts covered are in the title aforementioned (14 questions)
There is a total of 87 questions covering very important topics regarding Earth in Space and Time, and all of the assessments have an answer key included.
If you have purchased my Earth in Space and Time Mega Bundle Unit do not buy this assessment pack, you already have all of them!
If you have purchased any of my individual space units, I hope that you were pleased with your purchase, and please be advised that if you choose to buy this bundle rather than buying the other units with lessons, powerpoints and printables included, you will get all of my assessments but the assessment from the unit you have already purchased will be a repeat. Thanks so much, enjoy!