This 30 piece set features images pertaining to earthquakes. Included are 3 different types of faults, an example of plate boundaries, an example of epicenter and focus, structural damage, a tsunami diagram, and a seismology graph with P waves, S waves and Surface waves.
The set includes 14 PNG color illustrations, and 16 PNG blackline/grayscale versions. These are high resolution (300 dpi) transparent background graphics. No watermarks will appear on the files that you download.
The clip art illustrations measure approximately 6 inches to preserve image quality when re-sizing. Included are the following:
● Epicenter Example (map of Japan)
● Earthquake Structural Damage
● Faults - Normal, Reverse, and Strike-slip (labeled and unlabeled)
● Focus and Epicenter Example (labeled and unlabeled)
● Plate Boundaries Example (map of North America's west coast - labeled and unlabeled)
● Seismology Graph with P waves, S waves and Surface waves noted (labeled and unlabeled version)
● Tsunami Diagram (labeled and unlabeled)
***Courtesy notice to my customers: this individual clip art set will also be part of an upcoming separate Natural Disasters bundle***
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
✿ The Rock Cycle Clip Art
✿ Plate Boundaries Clip Art
✿ Layers of the Earth Clip Art
✿ Stratigraphy Clip Art
These graphics can be used for both personal and commercial use.
Crediting The Painted Crow may be done either by reference or by linking to the shop. If you have any questions, please contact me. I’m always happy to help.
Be the first to know about new clipart, freebies, and sales -
just click the green star at the top of the page next to The Painted Crow logo. This will enable me to send you notifications of products as they are uploaded to the shop.