The given presentation is prepared on ‘EARTHQUAKE’ to make students aware about general and physical terms of it. It covers basic concepts with causes of earthquake, its effects, theory of plate tectonics, line of faults, various terminologies like epicenter, seismic waves etc.
This will be a great source for the teachers and students of grades 5th to 10th.
The following things are included in this module with colorful pictures:
Causes of Earthquake and its effects
Theory of plate tectonics
Line of fault
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Climate : Introduction - Climate Zones - Factors affecting Climate
• Global Warming and its causes
• Cause of Acid Rain and Its Effects on Earth
• Causes of Ocean Tides
• Solar Energy - Spring Special
• Composition of Earth - Crust, Mantle and Core
• Rock and Rock Cycle Unit
• Photosynthesis - Basics with process charts