Also included in
- Students will enjoy this bundle of hybrid lesson activities that allow them to learn both in a face to face and online format. Teachers will find a wealth of resources that will allow them to customize each activity to their classroom. All lessons are recorded, so you can do live discussion or fliPrice $52.20Original Price $58.00Save $5.80
- Earthquakes are an exciting topic for middle school science students. This bundle will provide all the resources your need to teach face to face, online, or in a blended learning format. Included in this rich resource are lessons on:Lesson 1: Introducing Earthquakes and FaultsLesson 2: Seismic WavesPrice $20.25Original Price $22.50Save $2.25
Locating Earthquakes gives students the opportunity to observe data and understand Earthquakes. Choose online lessons, face to face or blended learning, this resources will make your life easy. Students start answering the question, which is faster, a sailfish or cheetah? From here we will connect this idea to our lesson helping students understand P and S waves travel at different speeds. During the discussion, students will complete an incomplete notebook online or in print form. Looking to flip your lesson, use our recorded lesson feature so students can work at home or at their own pace. Once complete, students can reinforce their learning through online Google Interactives or print-based worksheets. The lesson presentation and student notes are completely editable, which allows you to customize each lesson. A complete teacher guide with Google Drive links is included. Quickly meet your IEP accommodations using these lesson supports (be sure to note this in your grade book for your protection).
NOTE: This lesson is designed and tested for a mainstream middle school science classroom of 24 students meeting daily for 40 minutes. The teacher will find lesson materials for direct instruction, reinforcement, and homework.
Concepts covered in this lesson
- Seismic Waves
- P waves
- S waves
Included in this package
- Recorded Lesson Presentation Link
- Editable Lesson Notes
- Editable Lesson Presentation
- Google Interactives
- Lesson Plans
- External links to videos and Quizizz assessments.
- Sharable links and video file
Want to learn more? Click on the green "Preview" button above!
You may also enjoy:
Feedback & Followers
Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round. :)
You can also follow me for the latest news on products and sales.
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!