Earthquake Vocabulary Trading Cards and Word Wall! This is a set of 16 Earthquake Vocabulary cards that make a great addition to any unit dealing with this subject. I originally created them for my ELL students to look like trading cards and soon found that all of my students LOVE using them! I’ve also added an enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your classroom to use as a word wall or bulletin board. This product is also available with two other geology products in the Geology Vocabulary Card Bundle
English + Spanish (A Spanish Earthquake version is now included for FREE)
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Bundle that includes trading cards + word wall posters for 18 different science topics (276 cards total).
This Earthquake Vocabulary Set includes:
• 16 earthquake trading cards with the word and picture on the front and a definition and sentence on the back.
• The same 16 earthquake cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture room to write their own definitions and sentences.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more geology/ earthquake terms to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their earthquake cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these earthquake vocabulary flashcards/trading cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• An enlarged set of these earthquake cards that you can post in your classroom to use as a word wall or bulletin board.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
• Spanish Earthquake set now included for FREE to use with Spanish speaking or bilingual students
I print these earthquake cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper. The front of each card has the word and a picture. The back has a definition and a sentence.
The 16 earthquake vocabulary words included in this set of cards are:
• plate boundary
• Richter Scale
• continental drift
• seismic Waves
Here are some related earthquake products:
Geology Vocabulary Bundle
- Best Deal-Save $4.50!
Earthquake Vocab Cards
Earthquake Word Wall
Volcano Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Rock Cycle Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Check out my other SCIENCE
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Earthquake Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License