This science unit is designed to teach all about the ‘Earth’s Atmosphere’ as a part of the environment science. As we all know very well that life could not exist without the atmosphere. Attempt has been made to cover various points from different layers of atmosphere to the greenhouse effect.
This unit in the form of PDF file includes engaging, colorful, informative, visually stimulating and eye-catching photos and diagrams as per the topic need which rarely fails to stimulate a lively class discussion.
The unit includes 10 different engaging worksheets/activities at the end. Students.
The unit involves the following Completed facts and topics:
1. Importance of Earth’s Atmosphere
2. Origins of Earth’s Atmosphere
3. Composition of the Atmosphere
4. Vertical Layers of the Atmosphere with detailed characteristics
5. Structure of atmosphere
6. Temperature and the Atmospheric Layers
7. Pressure in the atmosphere
8. The Ozone layer
9. Causes of Ozone Depletion
10. Green House Effect
11. The Green House Effect on Earth: Causes and effects
12. Various worksheets:
If you have any questions on a unit for quality please email me and I will gladly assist you any way I can. Thank you for your time and interest in this PowerPoint. Thank you in advance for rating and commenting on this PowerPoint.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!