Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
- Progress starter and plenary questions cards
- Lesson objectives
- Station activity with worksheets (differentiated questions)
- Cut and paste with extension task
- Key questions sheet with RAG rating feedback
- The different gases in the earth's early atmosphere
- The start of life
- The input of bacteria to life
- Comparisons to today's atmosphere
This is a differentiated lesson accessible to all with a good variation of activities.
The lesson is set up in PowerPoint and is completely editable. All worksheets and activities are included within the presentation for easy printing.
You may also like my other linked resources: