Landforms, water features, and Earth's processes, oh my! Your students will love each and every learning opportunity featured in this unit. From designing their own island, to experimenting with Earth's processes, this unit is filled with fun and engaging activities ready to go for you and your students.
- Landform and water feature interactive notebook notes and assessment (*including completed notes for students with IEP's)
- Geography Island project, differentiated three ways
- Earth's slow and rapid processes notes and lab activities
- Several formative assessment options
- A Paper Slide Video Research Project
- "That's How the Cookie Rock Crumbles Lab"
*This unit covers the 2014 SC performance indicators under 3rd grade science strand 4.