Products in this Bundle (17)
showing 1-5 of 17 products
Earth's Forces BUNDLE Earth Science Anchor Charts, Games, I Cans
Earth's Forces Bundle--Click on LINKS below to preview what is INCLUDED in this BUNDLE. → Click Here for Earth Science MEGA BUNDLE
- Earth's Forces Unit Lesson Plan Guide for NGSS Science
- Earth's Forces Warm Ups & Bell Ringers, NGSS 6-8 Science
- Earth's Forces Student and Teacher Guided Notes
- Earth's Forces I Cans
- Earth's Forces Puzzles and Vocabulary Matching
- Earth's Forces Game Cards, I Have Who Has
- Earth's Forces Anchor Charts Great as word walls, bulletin boards, and bellringers!
- Earth's Forces Choice Board Activities (Paper and Google Versions)
- Earth's Forces Word Wall Pennants
- Earth's Forces Picture Puzzle
- Earth's Forces Just the Essentials Content Outlines, Next Generation Science with Google Link
- Earth's Forces Interactive Guided Notes and PowerPoints NGSS Google
- Sir Isaac Newton Biography Research, Bookmark Brochure, Pop-Up Writing Google
- Forces & Motion Digital Escape Room, Breakout Room
- Earth's Forces Activity Wheel of Knowledge, Interactive Notebook
- -Earth's Forces Unit Review Research, Bookmark Brochure, Writing & Google Link
- Earth's Forces Agenda PowerPoint & Google Slides, Earth Science Agenda
The following topics are represented:
• Forces (Magnetism, Gravity, & Friction)
• Effects of Forces
• Net Force
• Unbalanced Forces
• Newton’s Three Laws
• Predicting Direction
These anchor charts are great for games, review activities, and for creating questions for student review. Research shows that all students benefit from visual representations. Also great as Bellringers, Word Walls, and Concept Boards!
These anchor charts are great for representing the topics covered with bright and clear visuals. These could be printed 2 or 4 to a page and students could answer question scavenging through or they could be printed full page in color and laminated to make excellent classroom visuals. Most students are visual learners and benenfit from multiple representation of topics.
These student self assessment of mastery sheet are great for setting the outline for your unit, while showing students what they are expected to learn throughout the unit. Students monitor when the material was taught and monitor their own personal mastery of each content topic.
These student review puzzles are a great way to engage all student in groups or individually with a game. You could have student form groups and relay race to put the puzzle together. For lower students you could purchase the Student Self-Assessment of Mastery and I Cans or the Anchor Charts and allow them to use these to scavenger to put the puzzle together.
These student matching vocabulary cards are a great way to engage all student in groups or individually with a game. You could have student form groups and relay race to put the puzzle together. For lower students you could purchase the Student Self-Assessment of Mastery and I Cans or the Anchor Charts and allow them to use these to scavenger to match the terms together.
Other Resources to Check Out:
Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
➤➤➤Links to MEGA BUNDLES➤➤➤
➤Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material
#TPTDIGITAL #TPTTECH Google, 1:1, Digital