PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A FREE resource to help you design a History of Earth Unit. It includes multiple pacing options to focus or broaden the scope of your course and to meet the needs of your students. The guide aligns lessons with grades 3-5 and/or middle school Next Generation Science Standards.
About this Product:
• Includes individual unit planning guide with differentiated pacing options
• Suggests how and when to use my products so to implement the 5E Lesson Model
• Aligns with NGSS 4-ESS1-1 and MS-ESS1-5.
You can use this product to help you:
• Prioritize essential topics and concepts that should be covered in an NGSS aligned Structure of the Universe Unit
• Utilize my products, including my Interactive Notebook Units, PowerPoints, Exams and SNAPs labs
• Plan and pace your own NGSS aligned Structure of the Universe Unit
• The planning and pacing guide considers and plans for some activities that have not yet been created. This resource will be updated as these activities are created.
• Check out all my FREE planning and pacing materials HERE.