GOOGLE DOCS and PRINT VERSION INCLUDED! This Earth's layers activity is a self-guided lesson that covers the crust, mantle, and core.
The worksheet provides a structured format for students to get the most out of several different websites and online images.
In this activity, students will:
- Label a diagram of Earth's layers
- Understand the differences between oceanic and continental crust
- Learn about lithospheric tectonic plates and the asthenosphere
- Get an introduction to plate boundary types
- Interpret graphs and maps on crust depth, earthquakes, and tectonic plates
- Answer questions about a brief video
- Discover the most recent earthquakes of Earth's crust
- Answer follow-up analysis questions
- Answer key included.
- Please note that this resource is not editable.
- Link to the Google Docs version is provided in the downloadable PDF.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Please consider clicking HERE to follow Elevation Science on TPT!