Also included in
- These easy-to-use resources take the time out of planning for your lessons over Rotation, Revolution, and Patterns in the Sky. Students will be able to describe the effects of the rotation and revolution of Earth, predict the location of the Sun in the sky based on shadow length and location, and pr$10.50$13.50Save $3.00
- These 5th grade science review activities will make test prep easy for you and fun for your students. This full-year bundle will help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. This is the perfect resource for reviewing before unit assessments or$94.95$143.50Save $48.55
- 12 set BUNDLE of open-ended questions that help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of upper-elementary science concepts. Includes print and digital formats. Each question prompt asks students to evaluate an image and then respond to the question using science This is the perfe$32.99$44.00Save $11.01
Students work independently OR collaboratively to discuss the effects of Earth's rotation on its axis. This set of 24 open-ended questions was created to help develop critical thinking skills and deepen understanding of why the Sun appears to move across the sky and shadows change during the day. There are also discussion cards targeting the patterns of seasons and moon phases, which is a connection to patterns in the sky. This activity includes both PRINT AND DIGITAL FORMATS to meet the needs of your classroom.
Each question prompt asks students to evaluate an image and then respond to the question using science vocabulary related to the concept.
What's included in this purchase?
- 24 printable task cards
- 24 digital question prompts (Google Slides™ file)
- Ideas for using the print and digital formats
- Video tutorials for accessing and assigning digital version
- Answer key
Save 20% when you purchase our Science Question Prompts Activity Bundle
Supported vocabulary included:
- Day/Night cycle
- Rotate (rotation)
- Revolve (revolution)
- Lunar cycle
- Full moon
- New moon
- This file is not editable.
- You must have access to Google Drive to use the digital component.
- The preview and video will offer a closer look at what is included in this resource.
Check out some of our other products:
Feedback and Reviews
I would love to hear how you use these activities in your classroom! Did you know you earn TpT credits for feedback left on paid items? Click here to see products you've purchased and haven't yet left feedback on!
Sales and New Resource Notifications
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).