Also included in
- Looking for Environmental Science lessons for a 1:1 classroom or a virtual learning environment? This HUGE bundle of lessons, labs, and field activities is perfect for an introduction to a high school environmental science course. Even better- you can assign the lessons to your students using Goog$44.00$55.50Save $11.50
- Looking for Environmental Science lessons for a 1:1 classroom or a virtual learning environment? This HUGE bundle of lessons, labs, and field activities is designed to facilitate independent learning about freshwater and marine ecosystems and how they are impacted by human development. Even better$41.00$52.00Save $11.00
- Looking for Environmental Science or Earth Science lessons for a 1:1 classroom or virtual learning environment? This HUGE bundle of lessons, labs, and field activities is the perfect fit! Your students will be engaged while learning about plate tectonics, rocks, minerals, soil, and energy sources$53.10$59.00Save $5.90
- Looking for Environmental Science or Earth Science lessons for a 1:1 classroom or virtual learning environment? This bundle of lessons, labs, and activities is the perfect fit! Your students will be engaged while learning about the composition of the air, layers of the atmosphere, global wind and$24.00$32.00Save $8.00
This paperless environmental science lesson and activity is a quick and easy introduction to the four spheres of the earth: geosphere, hydrosphere, biosphere, and atmosphere. A brief introduction to the cryosphere is also included.
▶️How can I use this in a virtual learning environment?
- The digital files can be dropped right into your Google Drive. From there, you can assign the student files to your class.
- Students can use links, videos, and other embedded items to learn new concepts and practice. Students type directly on the pages and can submit them electronically back to you or print them.
➤My Environmental Science Series includes lessons for each sphere of the earth:
➤Included in this product:
- Detailed teacher lesson plan including essential questions, standards, included resources, and materials list
- Student web-quest on biosphere, atmosphere, hydrosphere, and lithosphere as well as interactions between them
- A short exploration of the cryosphere and its significance in climate change studies
- A concept map to practice vocabulary
➤This resource was made for 1:1 classes. If you'd prefer a printable version, you can find one here.
- This resource is saved in a Google Drive folder, so you will need Google Drive in order to access it.
- With this purchase, TpT will automatically make a copy of the folder, create a TpT folder in your Drive, and add the folder to your Google Drive. In this process, TpT will ask for permission to do this. Here is a link for more information: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help/buyer-questions/why-does-TpT-need-access-to-my-Google-drive-for-me-to-use-certain-digital-resources
➤What curriculum could I use with this lesson?
My Environmental Science lessons are designed for high school students and would work well with a general level Environmental Science or Biology textbook. It is NOT designed to meet AP Environmental Science or AP Biology standards, but could supplement these courses.
➤Teaching Environmental Science, Biology, or Earth Science in a virtual or hybrid classroom? You may be interested in my other Environmental Science lessons:
Spheres of the Earth (FREE!)