PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
About this Product
This differentiated unit is composed of interactive notebook lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:
• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity
• One page of input notes (differentiated when necessary)
• At least one INB activity (key included)
• A 4-5 question mini assessment (key included)
• A 2-part reflection exercise
• Download a FREE Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more about my INB units
• Save 45% with the Earth Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
• Editable Earth Science Input Notes are available for purchase
Chapter 1: Earth’s Spheres (Hydrosphere, Geosphere, Atmosphere, Biosphere)
Chapter 2: Abundance of Elements (in the Crust, Hydrosphere and Troposphere)
Chapter 3: Inside Earth
Chapter 4: Continental vs. Oceanic Crust
Chapter 5: Water on Earth
Chapter 6: Freshwater vs. Saltwater
Chapter 7: Water Cycle
Chapter 8: Water Cycle around Earth
Chapter 9: Layers of the Atmosphere
Chapter 10: Atmospheric Gases
Chapter 11: Atmospheric Pressure & Temperature
Chapter 12: Types of Clouds
Chapter 13: Wind Patterns
Chapter 14: Ocean Currents
-Topics are differentiated for upper elementary and intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-Two pages of generic and self-assessment reflection prompts are included.
-This product does not contain pure "black diamond" chapters.
• This unit aligns with NGSS 5-ESS2-1, 5-ESS2-2 and MS-ESS2-4.
• Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials to help incorporate INB lessons into a NGSS aligned curriculum.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).