Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your kids will really dig this worm model that gives them all the exploration without all the mess. You'll love our eco-friendly 3D Scienstructable dissection models which can be used as a dissection-free exploration, a pre-dissection tool, or as a summative assessment for comparative anatomy. No one will want to wiggle out of this assignment!
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 3-5 DAY LESSON:
• 12 EDITABLE PowerPoint slides with bellwork, instructions, notes and embedded answer key to handouts
• 12 NON-EDITABLE PDF handouts
→ Guided reading PDF
→ Differentiated graphic organizers
→ Dissection Template in BLACK LINE AND COLOR
→ Extension questions
→ Answer keys
• Learn about the 14 structures of the internal and external anatomy of the worm using the guided reading
• Color, cut out and assemble a Worm 3D Scienstructable dissection model
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
CHECK OUT OUR OTHERDISSECTION MODELS:
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, wecannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
WORM SCIENSTRUCTABLE 3D DISSECTION MODEL © 2012 to present GETTING NERDY®️ All Rights Reserved