Keep track of all of your students' IEP goals without ever having to worry!
(Works best when uploaded to Google Sheets)
Directions to use:
- Create a copy for each student.
- Input student information (Name, IEP Information, Baseline/Benchmark data (per quarter))
- Once you input the basic information, the rest of the cells will calibrate!! You don't have to do a thing!
Once calibrated, you will be able to :
- Input progress monitoring data.
Dates will change to ensure that you progress monitor within every 3 weeks.
Progress Monitoring score will change to either green or red, based on whether the student reached Mastery on the IEP Goal above.
- There's a different sheet for each quarter of the school year!