This is the cover page I use for weekly homework. It is a great tool to communicate with parents. Each week, the work pages are attached to this page. Homework is distributed on Monday and collected on Friday.
The homework template includes:
* Box for weekly spelling words
* Box for weekly sight words
* Box for weekly vocabulary words
* Box for math concepts of the week
* Box for listing home learning assignments. Typically in this section I write for them to choose an activity from the spelling choice Bingo each night (a product in my TpT store), to practice math facts, to read and complete the reading log and to complete a math page or two for the week. Sometimes, there are special things listed such as "Return your zoo field trip permission slip" or "Walk around the neighborhood and find five 3-d shapes", depending on what is going on at the time.
* A daily reading log for children to record what they read at home and to rate how they like the books.
All sections are editable.
The parents appreciate the simplicity of it and appreciate how it is the same each week.