These are 3-digit addition with and without regrouping mystery picture worksheets. It's a fun coloring activity for your students as they learn to add three-digit numbers.
To use, just let them follow these steps:
1. Answer all the math problems
2. Match the answers to the choices provided. With this, they will know the color assigned to each letter
3. Color the squares on the grid to uncover the mystery pictures
*** This packet is a subset of Easter Addition and Subtraction Bundle. (Click for more details)
You will get the following sets. Each set has a questionnaire, a coloring page, and an answer key.
- 3-digit addition - with regrouping
- 3 digit addition - no regrouping
The mystery pictures to be uncovered are:
- Girl with Egg And Bunny Ear
- Girl with Basket
- Hot Cross Buns
Choose from two version: a) single-page activity sheet or b) separate questionnaire and coloring sheet. You can offer the coloring page to early finishers, use them as homework, or additional math center activities.
Don't forget to check our Easter Addition and Subtraction Bundle
for a more complete set of worksheets.
Copyright © Marlon Dawas. All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her class. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.