What educators are saying
This Easter unit has EVERYTHING from Easy Easter Egg Decorating, an exciting STEM challenge, multiple writing prompts, page topper crafts, behavior management, Easter S'mores recipe, prompts, & graphing activity, clip cards, & fun games to play with your students. Students will work on essential math & ELA skills, lots of writing skills, critical reading skills, & so much more!!!
This resource provides the perfect way to work on early writing skills, complete a STEM project, work on differentiated writing prompts, graphing skills, and so much more!
You will find the following:
- Photo Instructions from my classroom
- Easter Word List - Perfect to Use with Writing Prompts
- Easy Easter Egg Decorating Activity, Sequencing Sheet, & Writing Prompts
- Stacking Eggs STEM Challenge- Planning and reflection page plus detailed photo instructions!
- Easter S'mores Recipe, Writing Prompts, & Taste Tests Graphing Activity
- 4 Pages of "Spring S'mores" Alternate Wording
- Boy & Girl Bunny Page-toppers to use with any of the Writing Prompts - in color or B & W
- Easter Egg Hunt Clip Cards (Work on one-to-one correspondence!) - in color or B & W
- Easter Egg Hunt Game (Work on decoding simple words & key rhyming skills!)
- Easter Eggs with or without writing lines to pair with various activities as desired
- Easter Syllables Cut & Paste Activity
- Differentiated Writing Prompts with or without dotted lines & more!
- Egg-Cellent Behavior (Adorable strategy, recording sheet, and printable to help students pay attention!)
Be sure to check out the thumbnails and preview to get an up-close look at the beautiful format and engaging activities included.
Still not convinced? Head here or here to see a sneak peek of how we used this resource in my classroom!
Click on the ✮ beside my store name to add me to your favorite sellers. You will be the first to know about new freebies & fun products. All of my products are 1/2 off for the first 24 hours!