These activities are a fun and festive way to practice beginning sounds, uppercase/lowercase matching, numbers 0-20 with ten frames, and counting base ten blocks! Simply print, laminate, cut apart around the eggs and on the zig-zag lines, and choose some eggs from one of the four sets to mix up for students to complete (directions are included)! The zig-zag lines are all the same, so that students are focused on the purpose of the activity and not on looking for an egg shape that matches, and the colors on each top are different from each bottom, so that students are not focused on looking for a color match. This product works great in centers, in small groups, and one-on-one. It is recommended that the pages be printed on cardstock and/or laminated for durability.
This product includes:
- 25 beginning sound eggs (A-Z, excluding letter X)
- 26 uppercase/lowercase matching eggs (A-Z)
- 21 ten frames eggs (0-20)
- 18 base ten block eggs (select numbers from 1-40)
If you have questions or ideas for how I can improve my products, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like this product, please leave positive feedback in order to receive credit toward future purchases! Also, consider following me on TpT!
Check out these other resources:
Bingo Dauber Letters A-Z and Numbers 0-20
Phonemic Awareness Activities: Beginning Sounds, Rhyming, Blending/Segmenting Sounds
Sight Word / Phonics Poems
Thank you and happy teaching!
© Erin Guge – All Rights Reserved
- You may not create anything to sell or share based on this product.
- This product is for one teacher use only. If others like the product, please send them to my TpT store.