PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Easter bundle is designed for young children between the ages of 2.5-6 years old. Make learning fun by supplementing the activities in your classroom or home with these attractive and festive materials!
1) Easter Cutting Strips - 5 pages, where the child starts cutting at the rabbit or basket and finishes at the Easter eggs! - pg 1: straight lines, pg 2: curved lines, pg 3: wavy lines, pg 4: zig-zagged lines, pg 5: irregular wavy AND zig-zagged lines.
2) Patterning Activity - This activity contains 10 different patterns:
- 2 AB, AB
- 2 ABC, ABC
- 2 AABB, AABB
- 2 AAB, AAB
- 2 ABB, ABB
Have your students identify the patterns, copy them, and then build their own with the photos provided!
3) Colour Sorting - Sort the real photos into their appropriate colour category. There are six white, six brown, six yellow, 3 red, 3 purple, 3 green, and 3 blue photos for sorting.
4) Sort by size - Practice visual distinguishing with this sort by size activity. This set comes with 6 different images in 3 sizes. There are two sets of labels so you can decide what vocabulary you want to use in your classroom or home: large, medium, small AND big, medium, little.
5) Easter 3 Part Nomenclature Cards - Practice visual distinguishing with real photos while teaching new Easter vocabulary. This set includes the following words:
-hot cross buns
-hunting (for eggs!)
Instructions on how to use them can be found within the bundle.
6) Parts of a Rabbit 3 Part Nomenclature Cards - this activity fits nicely within the language and biology curriculum. Parts include:
7) The Life Cycle of a Rabbit Activities - a fantastic biology resource in any young classroom and links beautifully with other Easter and Spring themed activities. It's a great way to visually teach the cyclical pattern of life while perking the interest and curiosity of children about rabbits and other forms of life.
This activity contains:
a) The life cycle of a rabbit with real pictures and labels - for visually teaching the cycle
b) The life cycle of a rabbit fact sheet - for expanding upon the steps of the cycle
c) A blank cycle with separate pictures - for children to apply learned knowledge by placing the pictures in the correct order of the cycle
d) The life cycle of a rabbit with real pictures and NO labels - for children to apply learned knowledge by labeling the steps of the cycle (separate labels are included for children who can read but struggle to write or spell).
Enrich your classroom this Spring by incorporating these fun Easter activities!
Thank you for your interest and support! Enjoy!