PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for some fun and interactive No Prep Easter Worksheets for your students? This packet will help you during this busy time of the year and will keep your students engaged every step of the way.
This math packet meets Common Core Standards for Kindergarten. Get a free sample HERE.
- Printable PDF - Easter Literacy No Prep Set (30 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 30 Easter Pages
- Answer Key
• Long or Short Vowel - Cut and paste the pictures in the correct box.
• CVC Words - Write the Beginning Sound - Look at each picture. Write the beginning sound for each word on the Easter egg.
• CVC Words - Write the Middle Sound - Look at each picture. Write the middle vowel for each word on the Easter egg.
• CVC Words - Write the Ending Sound - Look at each picture. Write the ending sound for each word on the Easter egg.
• CVC Words - Make New Words - Read the word above each picture. Use the pictures to make a new word.
• Easter Color By CVC Word
• Easter Color By Word Family
• Easter Color By S Blends
• Easter Words - Beginning Sound - Color the pictures. Write the beginning sound of each word.
• Easter Vocabulary - Color the Pictures - Color the Easter pictures with the color that is above them.
• Easter Color by Sight Word (ran, ride, our, who, with, be, they, will, at, new, do, so, are, but)
• Easter Color by Sight Word (all, on, she, who, what, too, this, say, must, ate, now, yes, do)
• Easter Color by Sight Word (saw, will, are, at, ran, was, into, did, have, he)
• Rhyming Words - Cut and Paste - Color the pictures at the bottom of the page. Cut and paste the picture that rhymes.
• How Many Syllables? - Look at the pictures and read the word. Highlight the number of syllables in each word.
• Beginning Digraphs - Look at the pictures and say the word. Highlight the beginning digraph, write and box the word.
• Easter Egg Digraphs - Use the digraph code to color the Easter eggs
• Sight Word Fun (please, are, now, did, they, will) - Read the word and color it. Box the word and trace it.
• Sight Word Fun (all, this, am, good, say, into) - Read the word and color it. Box the word and trace it.
• Sight Word Fun (ride, brown, so, that, pretty, came)- Read the word and color it. Box the word and trace it.
• Missing Uppercase Letters - Fill in the missing uppercase alphabet letters
• Missing Lowercase Letters Fill in the missing lowercase alphabet letters.
• Word Families - Cut and Paste Color the pictures at the bottom of the page. Cut and paste the picture that has the same word family.
• L-Blends - Look at the picture and highlight the beginning blend. Box the word and trace it.
• R-Blends - Look at the picture and highlight the beginning blend. Box the word and trace it.
• Answer Key
I really appreciate you purchasing my teaching resources and I hope you'll enjoy using them in your classroom.
If you'd like to receive notifications when I upload new products and freebies please FOLLOW ME HERE. Don't forget, new products are 50% off for 24 hours after they are posted!
GET IN TOUCH: