PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Easter Activities Pack is filled with fun, quality (non-religious) Easter crafts, glyphs and activities that are sure to keep your students engaged, while also letting their creativity shine. All activities are aimed at students in grades 1-5, but please take a close look at the preview to ensure they are appropriate for your students.
*2 Glyph Themes* Bunny & Easter Egg Basket Glyph
Each Glyph comes with:
•Student Checklist: Each theme includes different questions that students check off the answers to in order to create their individual glyph.
•All Cut-outs: These are meant to be cut out and hung up, or glued onto construction paper.
•Background Page & Cut-outs: Rather than having to glue onto a separate page, the background page is included separate from the cut-outs.
•Bar Graph: This is a simple bar graph that students use to record data from a question for each glyph. You can then use them to have students draw conclusions based on the data.
• Word Searches: 2 levels included with Easter vocabulary terms. Answer Keys included.
• “Find someone who...” Easter Bingo: (2 options) This is a fun way to get students to move, interact, and share their Easter favorites. Students create their own Bingo boards, and then play! (full page or half page option).
• All About My Easter/other celebration: Two options are included for this organizer – one focused on Easter or one with a blank title for students to fill in their own holiday. Students fill in what they eat, their feelings, a tradition, and their favorite part.
• What Makes me EGG-cellent: Students fill in what makes them “egg-cellent” as a student, as a family member, or as a person on an egg shaped organizer. Two options are included – a cut, glue and fold 2 page option or a 1 page print and go option.
• We Think You're EGG-cellent!: This is a fun whole class activity for students to create and decorate their own Easter baskets to carry home. Students write what they treasure about each student on eggs and place them into their classmates’ baskets.
• Symmetry Eggs: Half of four egg designs are shown on the front of eggs and students fill in the other half.
• Making Words: Students make words from Easter Bunny & Painting Eggs. Answer Key is included.
• Break the Code: Students decode a short poem. Answer Key is included.
This resource can be found discounted with other spring-themed and holiday packs in the Spring Bundle.
For seasonal resources, including glyphs, activities, and writing for the ENTIRE YEAR, the Spring Bundle can also be found discounted in the Seasonal Resources Bundle!