Monarca Language has created a set of materials for the holiday theme La Pascua (Easter holiday).
This bundle is 27 pages and the download includes:
(6) Six worksheets to practice visual discrimination skills.
(1) A set of six vocabulary cards. Print twice to play memory.
(1) A set of four reading cards.
(1) A seven page mini-book to read and color. Printing instructions included.
(1) A set of two full color easter cards "Felices Pascuas"
(1) A craft project (bunny ears) with template and instructions.
(3) Nine syllables blends to practice vocabulary (po-lli-to, co-ne-jo...).
(1) Nine emergent reading combinations to practice vocabulary. (yo veo los pollitos... yo veo la flor...).
Blends and emergent reader activity are perfect for literacy centers.
Worksheets are a great way to practice visual discrimination and vocabulary.
Craft project can be traced on a cardboard paper (cereal box) for durability.
Don't forget to check out your public library for reading resources!
Check out the entire bundle under the preview!
Practice your Spanish vocabulary in themed sets. Print, color and laminate the games to make them last.
Get 1 month free access to more Spanish educational materials at: www.monarcalanguage.com